I feel Happy,
Like a bird,
Light and free,
I feel Painless,
Like the wind,
which blows over my face,
I feel awake,
Like the mountains,
I feel beautiful,
Like the clouds upabove,
I feel iam breathing,
Like the waves,
I can see clearly , far and wide,
like the eagle,
I feel peaceful,
Like the trees,
I feel Free
I feel Free
In this beautiful state of mind, here i listen to this classic beautiful song "free as a bird" from Beatles.
and some lyrics are:-
"Whatever happened to
the life that we once knew?
Always made me feel so free.
Free as a bird.
It's the next best thing to be."
Like a bird,
Light and free,
I feel Painless,
Like the wind,
which blows over my face,
I feel awake,
Like the mountains,
I feel beautiful,
Like the clouds upabove,
I feel iam breathing,
Like the waves,
I can see clearly , far and wide,
like the eagle,
I feel peaceful,
Like the trees,
I feel Free
I feel Free
In this beautiful state of mind, here i listen to this classic beautiful song "free as a bird" from Beatles.
and some lyrics are:-
"Whatever happened to
the life that we once knew?
Always made me feel so free.
Free as a bird.
It's the next best thing to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment