When you loose
Loose your beleifs
Words dont seem
To comfort
Words dont seem
To mean anything
They fall apart
They scatter everywhere
Its the end of the road
Its the end of the road
A quiet desperation
Running down my soul,
Tomorrow that i would never see
The dawn that i loved
In the dusk i danced
Would dissolve
In to emptiness
I could choose death
I could choose to live
Wish i was an animal
A prey to a predator
Suicide they call
Discovery of the century
Its the end of the road
Its the end of the road
Loose your beleifs
Words dont seem
To comfort
Words dont seem
To mean anything
They fall apart
They scatter everywhere
Its the end of the road
Its the end of the road
A quiet desperation
Running down my soul,
Tomorrow that i would never see
The dawn that i loved
In the dusk i danced
Would dissolve
In to emptiness
I could choose death
I could choose to live
Wish i was an animal
A prey to a predator
Suicide they call
Discovery of the century
Its the end of the road
Its the end of the road
No comments:
Post a Comment